There are a lot of things that they say you get from your mother and father. Babies invariably inherit the traits of their parents through their genes. Mommies can, however, have an indelible impact on their babies, given the fact that babies spend much time with their mothers starting from the womb to early childhood. You swell with pride each time someone reckons your child’s similarity with you be it the facial or physical features, the mannerisms, or the habits. We’re here to give and shed you out some of the fantastic habits babies inherit from their mothers and If you’re a mom, you say that these things are without a doubt so right. Start being a mommy your family wants you to be!
- The eating habit: Kids love to have what you usually have. That’s why, fantastically, your eating habits and even establishing healthy benefits of eating white chocolate will also be a possible factor of your baby inheriting this attitude. This might not be one of the best habits but you can consider this matter.
- Your vibe and energy : Babies can feel a lot of energy, one of these is they know when you are said or just purely happy. As they sense your energy, they can adapt and inherit these habits while growing up. So, showing your baby some positive aurae will help them become positive too in the future.
- The Way You Talk: You may not know but your child has possibly mimicked the way to talk and speak to others. It may not be visible while they are still young but eventually when they grow up everything will be bound to reflect by their attitude. Baby and toddlers are very observant and so the number one thing that they see in you is how you talk and speak to others. This includes the way you speak and most especially the tone of your voice.
- Communicating With People: Your baby will inherit the sʟᴀɴɢs you use, so you must be careful with your speech. This apart, your baby would learn to return phone calls with each answering machine message. Sending out occasional greeting cards or postcards is a beautiful thing to do in an age where electronic communication has taken over an exchange of letters. Let your baby get into the habit of connecting with grandparents and extended family.
- The Time You Wake Up: Babies tend to wake up with their mommies. They inherently know that their mommy is up. So technically they can be early birds if you are one unless you prompt them to sleep in more – they may not be able to sleep so much in adulthood! Well, your babies sleeping hours are also carried from the womb. But they change with external factors. If you co-sleep your baby, then the baby is very likely to wake up with you.
- The writing style: It may not be usual, but often the way you write is a habit babies inherit from their mothers. Admittedly, your dominant hand is the hand you and your mother have been practicing from the ages of time! It might be a way on how to know whose genes are stronger and an example inherited traits.
- Reflecting Values: When having a thanksgiving prayer as your wake up, at the dinner table, or before you go to bed are the norms, habits are effortlessly inherited by their babies without much asking. Of course, these values differ from one household to the other and the parameters that define these habits also vary. But reflecting universal values such a basic civic sense, being courteous, and being well-mannered are also passed down to children at a very young age.
- Being smart or intelligent: Well, ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇ from mother or father have a never-ending debate in families. Though it might be a joke and have not taken been serious, the habit of being smart is quite common discussed now and then. You don’t have to take things seriously because eventually, you’ve some smart side of your father and mother!