Pregnancy is fascinating and the chances of getting pregnant with multiples are tiny. And couples with multiple pregnancies are called very lucky couples. And the following these moms deserve a round of applause for housing more than one human at a time! Others felt bad for the mum, thinking moms must be in a lot of ᴘᴀɪɴ from having such a ʟᴀʀɢᴇ bump. As fun as it may sound, being pregnant with multiples present an increased ʀɪsᴋ for both the babies and the mother, so close monitoring throughout the period is needed. You can follow each of their journeys on Instagram below.
- This woman who was 27 weeks pregnant with quadruplets:Lindsay’s quads were born at 31 weeks.
2. This woman who was about 25 weeks pregnant with twins. Wanda gave birth to her twins at 35 weeks.
3. This woman was 33 weeks pregnant with triplets. Triplet girls Judit, Sofia, Szilvia were born at about 35 weeks.
4. This woman was 36 weeks pregnant with twins. Sierra’s twins were born around 37 weeks.
5. This woman was 34 weeks pregnant with triplets. Charlotte’s triplets were born at 34 weeks.
6. This woman was about 36 weeks pregnant with triplets. Betsy’s triplets were born full-term and went home two days after birth
7. 20 weeks pregnant with twins. The O’Driscoll twins were born at 36 weeks.
8. This woman was 35 weeks pregnant with triplets. Erin delivered her triplets vaginally at 36 weeks.
9. Mother of triplets shows off her pre and post-birth belly! Michelle gave birth to triplets – Charles, Theodore, and Gabriel – by cesarean section. The delivery was done just 35 weeks into her pregnancy.
10. This woman who shared her week-by-week pregnancy progression with triplets. Maria’s triplets were born two days after the above photo – at 35 weeks.