The parents have begun looking out for names that are creative as well as unique. Everyone wants their kids to have a name that stands out from the crowd. And, finding that extraordinary name can be a tedious, yet amusing task. Most parents start making a list as soon as they hear the news of pregnancy for the first time. Some even draw an inspiration from places or things. We present to you 24 baby names that are sure to be trending in 2022.
Baby Name Boy With Mean
- Arjun: This name is a traditional favorite among parents, probably also because of its relationship with the Mahabharata’s glorious hero. The name has a beautiful meaning too – “brave, honor, and bright”.
- Bobby: The name Bobby is ᴅᴇʀɪᴠᴇᴅ from Robert, which means “bright fame” inOʟᴅ Gᴇʀᴍᴀɴ.
- Aryan: A name that means “destiny” and “good luck” gradually found its way into households of every nook and corner.
- Calvin: This cute and funny name means “ʙᴀʟᴅ ᴏʀ ʜᴀɪʀʟᴇss” in Lᴀᴛɪɴ.
- Kabir: Famous for generations now, “Kabir” signifies “greatness”. This was also the name of a popular Iɴᴅɪᴀɴ Sᴜғɪ sᴀɪɴᴛ.
- Clinton: This English ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ name is based on the Anglo-Norse mint (a hill) and Anglo-Saxon tun (town or village). It means “the man from the town near the hill.”
- Falcon: Falcon, as in the bird! Yes, it is a popular name. It sounds masculine and is pretty fancy too.
- Davis: The name Davis means “son of David” It is a patronymic English surname ᴅᴇʀɪᴠᴇᴅ from the given name David.
- Roper: It means ‘maker of rope’. Now, why parents would want to name their son Roper is anybody’s guess.
- Rohit: A name that signifies “the sun’s first rays”, is widely used across the entire country; it spreads positive vibes.
- Brantley: The unique name sounds great to your boy, which means “sword with ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ-ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ” in English.
- Ramesh: This name is also hugely popular because of its association with the Indian mythology. Another name for Lᴏʀᴅ Vɪsʜɴᴜ, it refers to a “sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ”.
Baby Name Girl With Mean
- Sophia: The simplicity and elegance of this name are true beyond a shadow of a doubt. Sophia is a feminine name, meaning “wisdom”. It is of Gʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ with other beautiful variants like Sofia and Sofie.
- Eleri: This pretty name is a Welsh river and a princess that takes the El names of today one step further.
- Remi : One of the biggest names to watch 2022 year, Remi continues to be a top searched names for parents-to-be. And rightfully so – Remi is part regal, part hipster – a pretty good combo for the next-gen.
- Sarah: A great name, depicts an ideal, beautiful woman across generations. It is one of Hᴇʙʀᴇᴡ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ, meaning a “princess”. Truly an exotic first or a middle baby name that has endured the test of time.
- Willoughby: Meaning “farm near the willows” it has that cottagecore appeal and will be the new “Will” in the classroom.
- Zara : Meaning “radiance”, this name literally sparkles with sweetness.
- Hailey: An English word that stands for “a field of hay”, the name has a soft and delicate ring to it. Nonetheless, this one stood out as a popular baby name choice for parents in the last ten years.
- Vita: The meaning “life” gives this eternal appeal. We’re a bit shocked that this one hasn’t already taken off.
- Anna: Anna is a famous baby name that personifies charm and grace. Meaning “gracious” or “merciful”. So chic, this baby girl name is a modern-day favorite and a famous one across continents.
- Pixie: For all the free-spirits who are off with the fairies.
- Olivia: Olivia is ᴀ Lᴀᴛɪɴ baby name that means “olive tree”. Many parents have voted this to be their favorite choice of baby names in the past decade.
- Iris : A colourful choice, Iris means “rainbow”.
What do you think of these names? Let us know your favorite baby names in the comments section below!