There are a lot of things that they say babies get from your mother and father. Babies invariably inherit the traits of their parents through their ɢᴇɴᴇs. Mommies can, however, have an indelible impact on their babies, given the fact that babies spend much time with their mothers starting from the ᴡᴏᴍʙ to early childhood. So in this case, you might ask yourself, what traits do babies get from their mother ? You swell with pride each time someone reckons your child’s similarity with you, be it the facial or physical features, the mannerisms, or the habits. We’re here to give and shed you out some of the fantastic habits babies inherit from their mothers and If you’re a mom, you say that these things are without a doubt so right. Start being a mommy your family wants you to be!
- Your vibe and energy: Babies can feel a lot of energy, one of these is they know when you are said or just purely happy. As they sense your energy, they can adapt and inherit these habits while growing up. So, showing your baby some positive aurae will help them become positive too in the future. An actual sample of habits of a happy mommy!
- The Time You Wake Up: Babies appear to have ᴀ sɪxᴛʜ sᴇɴsᴇ. They always seem to wake up with their mums and know when they are up and awake. If the mum is a wake up early bird, then babies tend to be as well unless you encourage them to sleep in more and may not sleep so much when they reach adulthood. Your babies’ sleep pattern is carried from the womb. But they change with ᴇxᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀs. If you co-sleep your baby, then the baby is very likely to wake up with you.
- Being smart or intelligent: Well, ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇs from mother or father have a never-ending debate in families. Though it might be a joke and have not taken been serious, the habit of being smart is quite common discussed now and then. You don’t have to take things seriously because eventually, you’ve some smart side of your father and mother!
- Being An Organiser: Your baby has already been looking and taking in their surroundings and if you have been busy tidying up and after your child and putting things away your baby will see this and instinctively know that things need to be in order and in the right place.
- A Daily Bath: Scientists suggest that babies can be bathed 3 times a week, but if you bath them every day, they can create a habit, and they won’t want to leave the house without having a nice bath. You won’t have to work hard to get them in the bath at all when you want them to, and they will always be fresh and clean.
- Communicating With People: You may not know but your child has possibly mimicked the way to talk and speak to others. It may not be visible while they are still young but eventually when they grow up everything will be bound to reflect by their attitude. Baby and toddlers are very observant and so the number one thing that they see in you is how you talk and speak to others. This includes the way you speak and most especially the tone of your voice.
- Reflecting Values: When having a thanksgiving prayer as your wake up, at the dinner table, or before you go to bed are the norms, habits are effortlessly inherited by their babies without much asking. Of course, these values differ from one household to the other and the parameters that define these habits also vary. But reflecting universal values such a basic civic sense, being courteous, and being well-mannered are also ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴto children at a very young age.
- Being Punctual: Punctuality is one thing that most people lack. If you are a mom who expects her child to be punctual, you must ensure that you too cultivate punctuality if you aren’t punctual. Beginning with scheduling a routine for your baby is the first step toward initiating him into punctuality.