Don’t you sometimes marvel at how lucky babies are to have their parents do all the work. And even when they grow into toddlers, they’re just so carefree! So there is no better life than that of a baby. All babies do are eat and sleep while everything else is taken care of for them. They can sleep anywhere, run around without clothes, and even create a mess and still be adored for how cute they are. There is a whole lot more toddlers can enjoy doing that you can’t even think of. So, we are here’s a list of 6 things that your toddler can easily do, but you never can.
- Pᴏᴏᴘ In Front Of People: An easy out for babies but a tough one to ᴅᴇᴀʟ with for the ones who witness it. You know what I’m talking about. If you ever had to babysit a toddler, you ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅɪᴀᴘᴇʀs and that is not a pleasant experience.
- Get super excited about grocery shopping because they can sit in the trolley and enjoy a ride: Let’s face it! We’ve all wanted to sit on the trolley when we go grocery shopping. Babies get to enjoy those free rides with food and goodies as their only view. What an amazing life, isn’t it?
- Wear ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴇᴀʀ and shoes when you have guests over: Remember all those hot summer days when you wished you ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛʀɪᴘ ᴅᴏᴡɴ and dance around in your ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴇᴀʀ? Well, babies have the liberty to do that all the time. They sing, dance and run around in their ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴇᴀʀ without a care in the world. Be it in the presence of family or the presence of guests and it is nothing but adorable!
- Talk to imaginary friends : It’s not surprising to hear a baby talking to thin air but when we do it, hey, it’s all aboard the ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ! Toddlers often make up imaginary friends and talk to them regularly and it is completely normal. But can you imagine doing the same thing? You would be visiting a ᴘsʏᴄʜɪᴀᴛʀɪsᴛ in no time.
- Eat the same food for breakfast, lunch and dinner for weeks and never get bored : For those of you who struggle with choosing the food you want to eat, this seems to be one of the biggest blessings to be a baby. Sure, some babies are fussy eaters, but most of them do not get bored with the same food no matter how many times we feed them. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner comprise the same baby food and there are no complaints!
- Fit their entire ʙᴏᴅʏ in a tub and enjoy as if it’s a swimming pool: Another one that makes us ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ! Babies are so sᴍᴀʟʟ that they swim in bathtubs every day.