Listed below are the best regal baby names for boys, girls with meanings .
10 Royal Baby Names For Boys:
- Rian: Rian is a cute Royal baby name that means ‘little ᴋɪɴɢ’, which comes from the word ‘Rʏᴀɴ’. Though it is from Iʀɪsʜ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ, the simple spelling and the stylish pronunciation made it one of the most popular names for boys in India.
- Arjun: The meaning of Arjun is ‘white or clear’. The appeal of Arjun lies in the heroic and brave warrior whose skill with a bow and arrow could be surpassed by none.
- Chitranjan: This positive name, meaning ‘inner joy’ or ‘one who has a joyful heart’, will fill your son’s life with love, laughter, and happiness.
- Hector: Hector is the name of one of the most inspiring characters of the Gʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴇᴘɪᴄ, Tʀᴏᴊᴀɴ Wᴀʀ. He was the brave Prince of Troy known for this uncompromising devotion to his family and country. So, Troy fans! Give your boy this name and he will be thankful to you forever!
- Gaurav: Gaurav, meaning ‘honor, pride and respect’, is a timeless and classic Indian baby boy name. Give your child this name with the hope that he’ll bring pride or a good name to the family, society, and nation.
- Eric: Eric is a Scandivanian origin name which means ‘Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Kɪɴɢ’. Interestingly, there was a Viking sea explorer called Ericson, who is believed to have discovered North America centuries before Christopher Columbus did!
- Lakshay: Bestowing this name on your son will serve to him as a reminder that he must set goals in life and should give his best to attain them. The name Lakshay means ‘aim, goal, or destination’.
- Madan: Exotic, unique, and deep, Madan is a striking baby name option for your son. It means ‘a man filled with beauty or God of love’.
- Prakash: One of our favorite Rajput baby boy names, Prakash sounds both serious, and light hearted as it means ‘he who radiates the light’. With ties to some of the most famous Rajput kings, Prakash also sounds royal.
- Girish: This Sᴀɴsᴋʀɪᴛ name, meaning ‘ʟᴏʀᴅ of the ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs’, sounds poetic while still being rooted in Iɴᴅɪᴀɴ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ.
10 Royal Baby Names For Girls:
- Karishma: Karishma, meaning ‘ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ’, is one of those names that defies fashion trends. So even if it falls out of favor for a while, it will bounce has an excellent staying power too, considering it’s still pretty popular.
- Reya: Reya is a Spanish origin name which means “Queen”. It also means “a rich person”. Some Hɪɴᴅᴜs even consider Reya to be one of the many names of Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Lᴀᴋsʜᴍɪ.
- Arnisha: Arnisha is a beautiful royal baby name for girls. It is derived from multiple languages and has varied meanings like ‘Queen of Seas’ and ‘Eagle Ruler’. The name is preferred by Hindus, and other rhyming names to Arnisha are ‘Anisha’ and ‘Arnelle’.
- Baruni: This two syllable name has a simple elegance combined with an Indian flavor. The name Baruni means ‘Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Dᴜʀɢᴀ’.
- Rupshi: It comes from the word ‘Rupashi’ which means ‘beauty queen’. Unlike the other queen names, this word truly represents what every fashionista aspires to be when she grows up!
- Bhairavi: Another attractive naming option for music lovers, Bhairavi is a name of Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Dᴜʀɢᴀ and is a melody (raga) in classical music.
- Malha: It is a female name which means ‘Queen’ and even translates to ‘person who is beautiful and strong’. Many parents are bookmarking this name for their baby girls, so hurry up and pick it for your child before it gets too common.
- Jayanti: Jayanti, one of the names of Gᴏᴅᴅᴇss Pᴀʀᴠᴀᴛɪ, is confident and filled with strength and passion. This name means ‘victory’.
- Hiral: Hiral is an Indian which means ‘Queen’ or ‘Wealthy’. It is commonly found in Nᴏʀᴛʜ Iɴᴅɪᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs, ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ the Gᴜᴊᴀʀᴀᴛɪs. The nickname can be ‘Hira’ which means ’emerald’, a precious stone.
- Sapna: Sapna, meaning ‘dream’, is a darling name for any girl.